|Products name||BSW916/1083 hex bolt|
|Standard||DIN,ASTM/ANSI JIS EN ISO,AS,GB,BSW|
|Grade||Steel Grade: DIN: Gr.4.6,4.8,5.6,5.8,8.8,10.9,12.9; SAE: Gr.2,5,8;
|Finishing||Zinc(Yellow,White,Blue,Black),Hop Dip Galvanized(HDG),Black Oxide,
Geomet,Dacroment,anodization,Nickel plated,Zinc-Nickel plated
|Production Process||M2-M24:Cold Froging,M24-M100 Hot Forging,
Machining and CNC for Customized fastener
|Customized Products Lead time||30-60days,|
|Free Samples for standard fastener|
It can be divided into single-mode machine and multi-level machine. Simple structure of the product single mold machine can be completed, such as cylindrical head, external hexagon, hexagon bolt.
1. We are specialized in manufacturing fastener
2. Familiar with manufacture experience and international marketing.
3. High quality with competitive price.
4. Domestic and Overseas markets.
5. Well equipped with complete facilities.
6. Strict quality control
7. In addition to supplying varieties of types and specifications to our customers, we also accept customized product.
Multi power position is suitable for product size diversification and irregular appearance. Several sizes and structures can be completed at one time on the same set of mold.
The minimum tolerance of cold heading products can be plus or minus 0.05mm.
1. High plasticity and low hardness are required.
2. High surface quality requirements.
3. High dimensional accuracy requirements.
The Production Process
Raw materials warehousing — incoming inspection — mold opening — machine adjusting and testing — starting — rubbing teeth — surface treatment — laboratory testing — packaging and shipping.
About customization we provide
1. Provide CAD or 3D drawings for the basic shape of customized products.
2. according to customer requirements to modify the size of the appearance.
3. Selection of materials (to meet customer performance requirements).
4. Optimize product details according to experience and technology (according to customer requirements).
5. Selection of materials (to meet customer performance requirements).
6. Make suggestions on surface treatment to meet the requirements of appearance and corrosion resistance.
7. choose the best process sample for testing.